Monday, October 19, 2009

Waiting for Prince Charming!!

As girls it is so hard for us to wait for the One that God has created especially for us. I know I have been struggling with this same thing for the past couple of months. Sometimes I question God and wonder if He will ever bring someone for me. Well it is foolish of me to question God, when I know He has a plan for my life and a husband for me. Sometimes as girls we get discouraged, discontent, and dissatisfied with the way our lives our headed. But, you know, as young girls, we need to keep serving the Lord and doing what He has called for us in our single years. Something my sister told me just the other day has really helped me. She said when we as girls are content and satisfied with where God has placed us and we our enjoying serving Him and doing what He has for us, then when you are least expecting someone to come into your life, God will bring him or her. That just really stuck out to me and I have tried to take what she has told me and practice it. I know it is hard, but just remember young ladies, God already has your love story written out and He will bring Prince Charming when He feels like both of you are ready for each other. Don't loose heart my dear friends and by all means DO NOT get discouraged. Lets use our single years to serve others and be active for the Lord!!!

"A girls heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek HIM in order to find her"

No comments:

Post a Comment