Wednesday, October 21, 2009

God on the Mountain!!

One of my favorite things to do is sing. I love singing, some people may not love to hear me, but I sure love doing it! As I was going through some recent songs, I came across the song entitled "God on the Mountain." I would say this is my all time favorite song. It reminds me that no matter what we as Christians face in today's society, we have a God who not only is a God in the good times, but He is also a God in the bad times. Life may not always be a bowl of cherries as some people make look at it, especially for Christians. But, as Christians, when we go through hardships and trials, God is trying to teach us and instead of complaining and asking God why all the time, we need to realize that each and every trial God brings our way, is going to help us draw closer to Him. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.


Verse 1:

Life is easy when your up on the mountain
And you've got peace of mind like you've never know.
But then things change and you're down in the valley.
Don't loose faith for you're are never alone.


Verse 2:

You talk of faith when you're up on the mountain.
Oh but talk comes easy when life's at its best.
But its down in the valley of trials and temptation
That's when faith is really put to the test.


Chorus:


For the God on the mountain is still God in the valley.
When things go wrong, He'll make it right.
And the God of the good times
Is still God in the bad times.
The God of the day is still God in the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment